Ratha Yatra >> 2022
(i) Parking & Movement of vehicles:As decided by District Administration, Puri there are four numbers of major parking for buses (a) For Tourist Bus: All tourist buses coming on NH-316 will park at Malatipatpur Bus stand. (b) For Regular Buses: The parking place is Talabania Bus coming from Bhubaneswar/Cuttack/Nimapara/Nirakarpur go upto Talabania via Malatipatpur fly-overbridge and park there.These bus will take same route for return journey. Bus coming from Brahmagiri route will park at Talabania via- Malatipatpur fly-over. (c) Other Parking Place: There is 10 numbers of parking place in and around Puri for two wheelers and other light vehicles. (d) Goods Vehicle: Heavy and medium goods vehicle will not be allowed inside the city in peak hour. They will be allowed upto Talabania. (e) Dedicated Parking for Ratha Yatra 2022: (Talabania, Helipad, ITI field, Bhudan Field, Yatrika, Blue Flag Beach, Gadadhara High School, Lokanath Parking, Sanskrit University, SCS College, Nali Field, Khadi Board, Indoor Stadium, Flourish India, Masanichandi Square, Krushak Bazaar, Neelachala Ashok, Horticulture Farm, Digabareni Stand, Jagannath Ballav, Nagapatna)
(ii) Tourist Accommodation & Information :
- There are about 20k to 30k beds in different hotels and lodging in Puri.
- Tourist Information Centre at
- Tourist Office , Subash Bose Square, Puri
- Information Centre at Malatipatapur
- Information Centre at Talabania Temporary Bus Stand
- Information Centre at SaradhaBali , Puri
- Information Centre at Railway Station,Puri
- Information Centre at PanthaNiwas,Puri
- Tourist Office Control Room -06752-222664
(iii) Health Service :
- Hospitals & Primary Health Centres (District Headquarters Hospital, Puri, UPHC Dolabedikona, UPHC Kamala Hospital, UPHC Chandan Hajuri, UPHC Swargadwara, UPHC Penthakata, IDH Hospital, Chandanpur CHC, Sakhigopal Hospital, Pipili Hospital)
- 16 First Aid centers will be operated under supervision of CDMO, Puri. The centers are at GanduaChauraChhak, Mangala Ghat Chhak, Lion’s Gate, Swargadwara, Atharanala, Jagannath Ballav Parking , Talabania, Bada Sankha, Railway Station, Gopalpur Chhak, Palishree Mela, Gundicha Temple, Light House & DigaBareniKhunta.
- 29 nos. Government Ambulance will be deployed at various strategic locations.
- 24 hour emergency service and ICU with power backup in DHH, Puri
- Two trauma units created for accident victims
- District Control Room No. (06752-222175)
(iv) Drinking Water and Toilets for Devotees:
- 24 x 7 drinking water in 459 stand posts.
- Drinking water bottles will be distributed with proper testing of water quality.
- PH/RWSS and Puri Municipality will create. adequate nos. of temporary /fixed toilets.
- Bathrooms and toilets constructed near Bus stand , Sea Beaches and Grand Road.
- RWSS Control Room- 06752-251276
- WATCO/PHD – 06752-223447
(V) Lost & Found Information Center / I & PR Department :11 nos. of Information Centre along with lost & found centre at different places are as follows: Lions Gate,JagannathBallavMatha, Information centre at Balagandi High School, Badasankha, Muktakasha Rangamanch, GundichaTemple,Railway Station Parking place, Hellipad(Talabania), Malatipatpur Bus Stand,Near Tourist Office Subash Bose Square , DigabareniChhak on Sea Beach, Pantha Niwas at Sea Beach.
(vi) Cultural Programmes
- PalliShree Mela at Bholanatha Bidyapeetha for 10 days during Ratha Yatra.
- Cultural Programmes like Odishi Bhajan, Flok Dance and song, Pala, Daskathia will be performed daily from 5 PM to 10 PM.
(vii) Railways :
- 115 pairs of trains for all trains with more coaches
- 35 nos. of ticket counters in Puri station
- 05 nos. of enquiry counter will be fnctional
- Journey time table/signage/info boards in railway station
Tourist help line no – 6370967100ICR – 06752-252560 ERSS – 112
HEALTH: (Dist. Control Room-06752-222175)Ambulance -112 Medical -06752-222124
|Name of the Health Institution||Control Room / Tel.No.|
|Helth Office, Puri Municipality||06752-222064|
|Rebena Nuagaon CHC||06752-213347|
|Chilika Nuapada CHC||06756-261155|